Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Tea Sandwiches

I planned and catered a Fall Tea Party for my Nanny's birthday last week. I thought I would share a quick and easy recipe from the day that I came up with.


Grab:
1 loaf of Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice bread
1 container of Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese spread (philadelphia)
1 handful of raisins
1 handful of sweet apple, peeled and chopped in small pieces
1 or 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
nuts (optional)
Apple cider (optional)

Go: 
Warm some apple cider in the microwave and then soak raisins in it until soft.
Drain them and toss them in a bowl with the apples, cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin cream cheese and nuts if you choose to use them.
Spread onto pumpkin spice bread and enjoy!
 I used a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter and cut my bread out first :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment