Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza






Okay, so I baked 3 leftover chicken breast the other night. (I opened a whole pack, but didn't need all the chicken, so I threw what wasn't needed right away in the oven at 350 for like 35-40 minutes until no longer pink inside.) But did not know what to do with them. Hmmm.. 3 chicken breasts don't go too far with 3 men in this house. So the next night I chopped them up and made 2 pizzas. Super simple... took no time at all.

Grab:
Some cooked chicken
Buffalo sauce or BBQ sauce 
Mozzarella cheese
Ranch Dressing (optional)
Refrigerated pizza dough


Go:
1. Chop up the chicken quickly or throw it in the food processor.
2. Roll out your pizza dough. ( I pre-bake my crust for about 5 minutes before adding the toppings)
3. Mix chicken with some sauce (buffalo or bbq)
4. Top pizza with cheese, chicken and some sauce. 
5. After you bake it according to the package directions, you can add some ranch dressing to balance out the spicy buffalo sauce. 

Super Easy Supper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment