Thursday, July 21, 2011

Roasted Veggies!

If you are not a fan of veggies, you have GOT to try them this way! I don't care for sweet potatoes or cooked zucchini... however, these roasted veggies are TO DIE FOR!


Just cut up some veggies in large pieces. Toss them with 1-2 TBSP of olive oil add some S&P. Put in a baking dish and cook at 350 for about an hour... you can stir half way through. 
I used sweet potatoes, sweet onion, and zucchini. You could add white potatoes, squash, carrots, mushroom... anything you like really! :) Try this! I promise you will love it. So Simple! 

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect...I have so many zucchini growing in my garden! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would check out my blog and become my newest follower!

    Kirsten ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kristen! I am your newest follower now! Thanks for checking out my blog! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete