Tye Dye Cake post, you should sooo check it out. I have had a lot of FB friends try the cake with great results :) Or you could just keep reading this post and try Tye Dye Cookies instead! :)
Shi wanted to make cookies for her birthday, so in about 30 seconds I came up with these. Super Simple. Seriously, try it. You won't be disappointed. :)
1 box or pack of sugar cookie mix ( or you can use your own recipe)
ingredients needed to mix up the cookies (my box mix called for a stick of butter and an egg)
3 colors of food coloring ( I used the gel color b/c it is so much more vibrant)
1. Mix up the cookies as directed on the package.
2. Separate the dough into 3 piles or bowls.
3. Add one color to each pile and mix it up.
4. Slap the 3 separate piles on to a cookie sheet.
5. Use a cookie scoop and scoop up a little of each color.
6. Place each dough ball onto a separate cookie sheet.
Don't worry if your dough gets a little mixed up, it just adds to the look!
7. Fill your sheet, then bake according to the package instructions ( Mine was 375 for 10 mins)
8. Let them cool for a few minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
9. Eat, eat, eat some more!!!! And smile while you do it! :) :) :)
Happy Birthday Shi! :) :) :) :) :) :)