Monday, February 20, 2012

Get Healthy 12 Week Challenge!


So the New Year is now over 2 months old. How did those resolutions of getting healthy turn out for you? Are you still doing them. Yeah, I'm barely working out and eating healthy some of the time. So I need a kick in the butt. I am challenging myself to 12 weeks of creating healthy habits and I am inviting you along! Here is how it works:
Each Sunday I will post a new challenge. You will spend the week completing that challenge. Each new challenge will build on one another. So for example by Week 3, you will be doing Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 challenges. Building healthy habits over the course of 12 weeks. I am not focusing on weight loss (although I am hoping that will be an added bonus). I am focusing on kicking sedentary habits, educating myself (and hopefully you) on healthy lifestyles and encouraging one another to GET HEALTHY. :) 
So If you would like to join me on the journey to getting healthy, then WELCOME! 
I would LOVE it if you become a follower of my blog. Scroll to the upper right corner of the page and click the "Join This Site" button. It is a tiny blue button :)  Leave me comments to let me know what you think and how you are progressing! 
I will see you here next Sunday for Week 1 of the 12 Week Challenge.
P.S. You can join anytime! :)  

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I'm going to share with our TOPS members too.

    ReplyDelete